...................You Are What You.....................

I recognize that the devastating aspects of patriarchy have molded the world over the past 10,000 years are inextricably tied to the introduction of cooked foods and animal killing. For whatever reason we got there…it is time to make a change.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

GOD, Answering My Questions on Outward Manifestion

GOD---ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS ON OUTWARD MANIFESTATION
(GOD in italics)

I would like to get out of the idea of love relying so much on an outward manifestation now. It always seems to eventually not work. Help me with some light on this God. What help do you need Veronica? I just don’t want to always want love on the outside and feel fulfillment on the outside. Is that right? Why did you come here? Where? Here. I don’t know. Yes you do. No I don’t. Yes you Do. Now, say, "Yes I do". Yes I do. Now that is a start. Start to take respponsibilitity. Helplessness makes you feel this way. And helplessness comes when responsibilitiy is not taken. If you don’t want to feel love from the outside take responsibility and feel it from the inside. I don’t believe it. Really? I don’t want to believe it. Why? Because, what I really mean is that I want love on the outside to work for me. I want it to make me feel like what I want to feel like on the inside by getting it on the outside. Why? Because the outside seems like there is more going on than the inside. The outside seems like it is better than my inside and if it is better than my inside, than what I get from it will make me feel better. Feel better or be better? Well, feel better. Being better would change me. How would being better change You? It would make me feel just as good as what I am wanting to feel on the outside and I might not want the outside anymore. Now, we are getting somewhere now!

I love you with all of my heart, Veronica. Now,as far as you are concerned that is from the outside! Now if you want to keep having this outside dependent type of relationship, we can, but you will always have to come to me or something else to feel some sense of completeness. In fact anyone who sees me separate from themselves will always have incompleteness. Incompleteness is the addiction of neediness. The most painful state of all. Let me help you. "Fon tain you all rof tkeid you in the seen of the kcaot to cliasim in the row". WHAT? There are no English words for this. The level of healing you are now at has no English words. Because the English language was designed for separation. The problem is deeper than you think. You must move away from dialoging with yourself in English. WHAT? Than what I am to do? Nothing right now.
Try to do nothing.


2 comments:

  1. Veronica - I may love this one most of all. It's deep there is such a neediness, we would rather get what is already (unnurtured) inside - from the OUTSIDE! I was thinking this very thing the other day. This notion that getting love from the outside is better than having it inside, and not needing the outside. I feel like a baby.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS