...................You Are What You.....................

I recognize that the devastating aspects of patriarchy have molded the world over the past 10,000 years are inextricably tied to the introduction of cooked foods and animal killing. For whatever reason we got there…it is time to make a change.

Friday, August 7, 2009

UNLOVINGNESS - GOD SAID.....


“When someone shuts you out of their life, recognize that you are looking in the wrong direction for love. For love shuts no on out. Love is attracted to itself and welcomes all of those desiring it. Love is a never ending pool that seeks to poor its joy on every being. It is not caught up in its own desires---because it has none. It cannot be defined with other words other than its own---Love is Love. Describing it creates images which limits it, thus limiting you. You then take that image and look for love in it. This is a grave mistake because love can choose to be noticeably housed anywhere and may not always be found in the image that you originally discovered it. That is why looking for love in forms and images can lead to empty results.”

ATTRACTING LOVE
“Discover love, then become love, now you will always have love with you, and in every form you embrace. I LOVE YOU, Veronica”

LOVE is an attracting force. Everyone wants it. Don’t concentrate on wanting others. Just concentrate on BEING LOVE itself, then everyone will want you…and you won’t even realize it because you won't be concentrating on it! You also have the benefit of always being happy.

Wow,I wish someone told me that earlier in my life that all I had to do was to become LOVE or BE LOVING in order to have happiness. I always thought that I had to get that in order to be happy, not become it. I guess I designed it like this for the ride!

1 comment:

COMMENTS